My Photo
Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I indite what I think. Therefore, I am eLf.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A Rainy August Wednesday


Before lunch, we are heading Langley
To check out Willowbrook Mall
Gray is the host of clouds in the sky
Veiling me as if they are
Tattered cloaks worn by weary monks
The nether gales are making the leaves dance
Perhaps they are music to the trees
Nevertheless the same winds and the rain are chilling my skin
Make me pull my coat tighter
I breathe a sigh of the past as I close my eyes
Rainy days like this remind me of home
Especially of the stormy days when
I had nothing to do but stay home
Brood by the window and try to make Time slower

- Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Langley, British Columbia

While listening to “Round Here” by Counting Crows
(August and Everything After; 1993, Geffen)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo, pipti piti ka pala.. aren't you complete now? huuuy!!!what are you doing there? i was tripping, trying to search my name and i happen to see this!! flattering..!bwahahah! alala ko concert sa makati.!!bwahahah!musta? email me at gabscholastic@yahoo.com

Fri Sep 26, 07:16:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home