My Photo
Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I indite what I think. Therefore, I am eLf.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

if i loves u,then


Winter loves dreams,
snow loves grasses,
barn owls love barns,and
woodpeckers love woods

As swans love lakes
bees love hives
caterpillars love leafs
and grasshoppers love to hop although
grasses don’t hop
and hoppers don’t grass
yet leafs love Spring and
butterflies love to fly as well as flies love butter
and snowy owls love snow
while Winter the snow so loves

So, if i loves u
and jays love trees
then B loves 4
even if yu doesn’t believe mi
but if i loves u
I mean, if i really loves u,then…

- January 24, 2004, Saturday; Surrey, British Columbia
(While listening to “Love You” by Primal Scream [Sonic Flower Groove; 1987, Elevation])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home